Willow Tree My Girls -26232
Willow Tree - My Girls
Looking at you, I see wonder, joy, strength
A gift to celebrate the loving relationships that develop between father and daughter.
Not a toy or children's product. Intended for adults only.
“This piece was directed by the models. The poses that the girls naturally assumed showed their relationship with their dad much better than I could have instructed them. Their father was the anchor - and the girls fluttered around him. I got a sense of how the girls saw him as strong and reassuring. They looked at him with a ‘my dad can do anything’ look. The dad was clearly having fun being with his daughters. I wanted to make this sculpture a two - way piece - the girls look to his strength and stability, and he looks to them as his greatest source of joy. I think the beauty of a good father/daughter relationship is in its duality. I hope the sentiment can be read from either perspective - father to daughters, or daughter to father." - Susan Lordi
- Material: Resin, hand painted
- Dimensions: 8"H x 3.4"W x 3"D / 20.5cm H x 8.5cm W x 7.5cm D
- Sentiment: "Looking at you, I see wonder, joy, strength"
- Presentation: Branded giftbox includes enclosure card for gift giving.
- Product Care: Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. Avoid water or cleaning solvents.