Jean Dubost Maison Atelier - Dark Blue Bread Knife
The blade is made from high grade 1.5mm stainless steel.
The handle is made from high impact, lightweight ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) plastic ensuring durability and high mechanical strength.
Made in France.
Jean Dubost Product Care
Cleaning Knives & Flatware
We advise hand washing of knives and flatware under gently running hot water, followed by drying with a soft cloth or towel.
Most knives and flatware, (excluding real horn and those with natural wood handles) are also dishwasher safe.
It is essential to comply with the following dishwasher recommendations to keep your cutlery in premium condition:
- Place knives in a different compartment from other flatware.
- Avoid long washing cycles.
- Do not wash in temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.
- Do not mix metals or wash with jam jar lids in the dishwasher. Corrosion can leave rust deposits.
- Use a mild detergent, avoiding salt and acids such as lemon.
- Open the dishwasher as soon as the cycle is finished to eliminate humidity.
- Remove knives and flatware from the dishwasher as soon as possible after the wash cycle is finished.
- Dry immediately with a soft cloth/towel.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.